plastic supplier, plastic sheet, plastic rods, plastic tubing, plexiglass, store
Spotlight Industry
Glass Dealers and Installers (1793-GL)
Glass Dealers and Installers
Since 1984', Professional Plastics has served the needs of glass dealers and installers, by providing high-quality glazing materials at the most competitive prices. Stocked materials include; Cast and Extruded Acrylic (Acrylite®, Lucite®, - aka Plexiglass), Polycarbonate (Lexan®, ...
  • The Leader in Plastic Sheets, Rods, Tubing, Profiles, & Components
  • Request A Quote
  • HomeHome / PTFE / Fluoroloy® H (aka Rulon® H)
Now Open in Tampa, Florida

Fluoroloy® H (aka Rulon® H)

Feet Diameter Type Price Per Foot Total Price
$ 0.00
$ 0.00
 Minimum Line Item.
    Minimum Order: $30 USA, $150 Canada/Mexico/PR/VI, $250 International
Add To Cart
Fluoroloy® H (aka Rulon® H) material offers a unique combination of both ceramics and PTFE, and was originally developed for UHF heat-sinking applications. It gives a slightly-better dielectric constant compared to standard Teflon, and has about 8 Times the thermal conductivity of Virgin PTFE. It is easy to machine and is available in rod, sheet and tape. Fluoroloy has high insulative properties, and is widely used in the microwave industry as an alternative to virgin and glass-filled PTFE.
  • Note: This product is made to order. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
  • If faster service is needed, please contact customer service.
    Fluoroloy® H is a PTFE blend with a ceramic filler, which gives the material superior insulative properties.
  • Originally developed for UHF heat-sinking applications, and now is most often used as inside connectors in high-powered microwaves.
  • Superior dielectric constant compared to standard Teflon, yet a higher rate of thermal conductivity (Fluoroloy H is 1.21 W/m C and virgin Teflon PTFE is 0.24 W/m C).
  • Given its dielectric properties, Fluoroloy H generates and transfers heat much more efficiently than other materials.
  • (FLUOROLOYH) Fluoroloy® H (aka Rulon® H)
    See More PTFE Request a Quote
    CUSTOMER REVIEWS — Fluoroloy® H (aka Rulon® H)
    Be the first!
    Log In/Register to review!

    Professional Plastics Locations
    Top Selling