플라스틱 공급 업체, 플라스틱 시트, 플라스틱 막대, 플라스틱 배관, 플렉시 글라스, 저장
스포트라이트 산업
  • 신용 카드 허용
  • bizrate See Professional Plastics, Inc. Reviews at Bizrate.com
  • McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
  • View In English
  • 플라스틱 시트, 막대, 튜빙, 프로필 및 구성 요소의 선두 주자
  • 견적 요청

폴리 탄산염 장 - 표준 급료

폴리 카보네이트 시트에 대한 시트 비용 계산 - 표준 급료

수량 두께 유형 컷 크기 (인치) 조각 당 가격 총 가격
$ 0.00
$ 0.00
$20.00
 최소 품목.
    최소 주문: $30 USA, $150 Canada/Mexico/PR/VI, $250 International
Add To Cart

폴리 카보네이트 시트 - 표준 급료에 대한 컷 - 투 - 크기 비용 계산

수량 두께 유형 컷 크기 (인치) 절단 공차 조각 당 가격 총 가격
X
$ 0.00
$ 0.00
$20.00
 최소 품목.
    최소 주문: $30 USA, $150 Canada/Mexico/PR/VI, $250 International
Add To Cart

폴리 카보네이트 시트 - 표준 급료에 대한 전체 시트 비용 계산

수량 크기 유형 시트 당 가격 총 가격
$ 0.00
$ 0.00
$20.00
 최소 품목.
    최소 주문: $30 USA, $150 Canada/Mexico/PR/VI, $250 International
Add To Cart

폴리 탄산염 장의 개관 - 표준 급료

폴리 카보네이트 시트는 내구성이 뛰어나고 타의 추종을 불허하는 디자인 유연성 및 합 성된 유리 및 아크릴 대체재를 쉽게 뛰어 넘는 구조적 완전성을 제공합니다. 폴리 카보네이트 시트 (표준 범용 글레이징 등급)는 빛의 86 %를 전달합니다. 이 제품은 UV 안정화되어 있고 264 PSI에서 열 변형 온도가 270 ° F이고 연기 밀도 등급이 75 미만입니다. 폴리 카보네이트 글레이징 시트는 태양 회색 및 청동으로 두께가 .080 "에서 .500"까지 가능합니다. 이 코팅되지 않은 폴리 카보네이트 시트는 일반 용도의 표준 등급이며 파손 또는 침입에 대한 경제적 보호를 위해 사용될 수 있습니다. 유리보다 우수한 절연체, PC 시트는 에너지 비용 절감에 기여합니다.

폴리 탄산염 장의 특징 그리고 이득 - 표준 급료

폴리 카보네이트 시트 제공 :
  • 탁월한 충격 저항 및 자외선 저항
  • 탁월한 선명도 및 우수한 전기적 특성
  • 허리케인 충격 보호용 글레이징에 완벽한 제품 !!
  • (폴리 탄산염 GP 장) 폴리 탄산염 장 - 표준 급료

    폴리 카보네이트 링크 :
  • 재료 데이터 시트
  • 글레이징 브로셔

    브랜드 별 등급 :
  • Tuffak® GP
  • Lexan® 9034

    특수 학년 :
  • Makrolon AR®
  • 사인 그레이드 (SG)
  • 방탄 (BR)
  • 기타 제품
  • 당신이 찾을 수 없습니까?
    더보기 폴리 카보네이트 조회를 요청하다
    고객 리뷰 — 폴리 탄산염 장 - 표준 급료
    4.9
    5.0
    14 총 평가
    (14) 총 리뷰
    04/27/2019
    STEPHEN said..
    SAN ANTONIO, TX

    Product arrived as advertised, the cuts were accurate. Packaged real well.
    05/09/2018
    Todd said..
    Lemont, IL

    Great product. I've ordered about 200 cut-to-size sheets of the stuff and I'd say 98% of the time it is perfectly cut.. the other 2% they are off about .125 of an inch which isn't bad but I'd like to see them be a little more careful when I pay extra for .015 tolerance. Still a great product overall.
    01/20/2018
    Matthew said..
    Fremont, MI

    Using this as a shield for my new big screen TV. Perfect cut Thanks
    12/05/2017
    John said..
    Pinedale, AZ

    Great job. Was cut correctly. Made a great new backboard for my customer.
    - Likely To Recommend
    11/10/2017
    Harry said..
    Clinton, UT

    Good service and good timing on having the plastic ready
    09/28/2017
    Tracie said..
    Ogden, UT

    Kristin Petersen and Mandy Roberts are always quick to get back to me great to work with. The shipping and receiving staff at your Ogden, Utah location are always wonderful, helpful, and pleasant to deal with. The polycarbonate sheet was cut exactly to size, as per our request, and on time. Keep up the good work and excellent customer service.
    08/10/2017
    Michael said..
    New Berlin, WI

    Outstanding service. The two cut-to-exact-size Polycarbonate sheets I ordered were delivered via UPS in a nicely packed protective box within a few days of my order. I don't remember my saleslady's name but she was great and even suggested a better type sheet when I told her the sheet might occasionally be bumped or kicked my a shoe in the place I was going to use this item. Great price. great service. I would highly recommend Professional Plastics to someone seeking this type of product.
    07/28/2017
    Allan said..
    Kirtland, OH

    Arrived in good shape and on time
    02/27/2017
    Jeanne said..
    Phoenix, AZ

    It was exactly what we ordered, thank you.
    01/18/2017
    Kimberly said..
    Frederick, CO

    Professional Plastics is always quick to respond to orders, has good customer service and good products, and hits on time delivery. We don't have any issues with your company at this time.
    01/05/2017
    Elgin said..
    Peachtree Corners, GA

    Excellent product, good price, great service.
    09/28/2016
    JEFF said..
    Dixson, CA

    Great service
    09/22/2016
    Adam said..
    Richardson, TX

    My company doesn't normally use your material, but we had a special order item to produce and your company came through for us. Your service is second to none. Should we ever require these special materials again, there will only be one call I have to make. Thank you for making my job easier.
    09/06/2016
    David said..
    WEST FORK, AR

    Product was exactly as described and cut to the right dimensions. The quality of the plastic is top notch and shipping was very fast.

     
    인기 판매
    • 신용 카드 허용
    • McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
    • bizrate See Professional Plastics, Inc. Reviews at Bizrate.com
    직업적인 플라스틱 위치
    당신을 위해 추천 된
    인기 판매